Location and Hours
LIMIT: NO MORE THAN THREE (3) CUSTOMERS INSIDE THE STORE AT ANY GIVEN TIME! If you are the 4th customer, please WAIT YOUR TURN to enter!
MASKS ARE REQUIRED; NO EXCEPTIONS! The space is small, and I will not be validating vaccination cards.
Habetrot’s Wheel Hours of Operation
Please call 814-520-6728 if scheduling appointments.
Please read our Covid Policies below before coming to the store.
SUNDAYS and MONDAYS: CLOSED
PRIVATE SHOPPING AND CURBSIDE PICKUP APPOINTMENTS
TUESDAYS – SATURDAYS 10:00am – 12 n
Tuesdays - Saturdays: CLOSED between 12n - 1pm
WALK-IN SHOPPING and INSTORE PICKUPS
TUESDAYS and WEDNESDAYS: 1 pm – 3 pm
THURSDAYS and FRIDAYS: 1 pm – 5:30 pm
SATURDAYS: 1 pm – 3:30 pm
We offer mail order, as well. Domestic shipping rate apply. At this time, we cannot ship internationally.
HABETROT’S WHEEL UPDATED COVID-19 Policies
Despite Governor Wolf's removal of all covid restrictions with the exception of masking, we will maintain all of the following medical protocols related to covid-19 until further notice.
· We offer PRIVATE in-store shopping and Curbside Pickup in the mornings. Please CALL (814-520-6728) first. If you stop by without an appointment, please CALL from the parking lot to ensure that there is no one scheduled. This protects those who have scheduled their shopping times ahead of time. Please be ON TIME for your appointment. Late comers will NOT be given extra time.
· Walk-ins and in-store pickups are welcome in the afternoon.
· NO MORE THAN THREE (3) CUSTOMERS IN THE STORE AT ANY GIVEN TIME! If you are the fourth person to arrive, please wait outside.
· Whether you have an appointment or you are a walk-in, please LIMIT your time inside the store, as per CDC guidelines for transmission of airborne pathogens.
· NO MASK, NO SERVICE, NO EXCEPTIONS. Masks MUST COVER YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH, and they are to remain in place while you are inside Habetrot's Wheel. I will not be validating vaccination cards, therefore, ALL CUSTOMERS are required to wear a mask, whether you have been vaccinated fully or not. If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please take advantage of mail and pickup ordering.
· Use hand sanitizer at the front of the store or wash your hands before touching the yarn.
· No returns or exchanges during the covid-19 pandemic. All sales are final for sanitary purposes.
· All store events, including Sit and Stitch, tutorials, and knit and crochet-alongs are virtual.
· All persons are to maintain a SIX-FOOT distance from one another.
· While shopping for yarn does include touching, DO NOT touch the yarn or spinning fibers to your face.
· If you would like your purchased yarn wound into a cake, plan to pickup your yarn in a day or two; I cannot wind purchases during appointments or while you wait.